Sunday, June 8, 2014

RESALE FAILURE, Easy as Pie!

Remember my fight with Vaunte? My MANGUE YELLOW BALENCIAGA was returned to me by the company after they deemed it unsellable. Well... I called shenanigans and decided to put it up for sale again. I wasn't going to let a little dirt stop me!

This time I used eBay. I know,  I know, I'm obsessed with the site.  I never want to go the eBay route when it comes to B-bags but I know that an eBay listing allows for incredible exposure.  Let's try...

FAIL! BIG. EFFING. FAIL.  WHY KARLA, WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF?

GUESS WHAT'S BACK!


I'm trying to remain positive about selling to idiots people on eBay but it's so difficult. Oh, so difficult.

Long story short... the "buyer" bought the now infamous dirty yellow handbag for a very reasonable amount.  Buyer receives the bag, complains about the dirt, wants a discount... HELL NO!  Send. It. Back. Bitch.

This bag needs a passport!  I guess it's not meant to be sold.  You and me bag... forever.  I'll never let go!

Feeling frustrated, I grab my fabulous yet dirty purse and go to the grocery store.  I need to bake something!  Baking is a hobby that I enjoy.  It takes precision and patience but the results are often super delicious and most important... I find it relaxing.



Summertime in the city calls for fruit pie.  I want to kick it up a notch so I'll throw some red wine in with the blueberries.  And some cherries. Yes. Wine and fruit pie makin' time... let's drink bake!

A GLASS ALMOST AS BIG AS THE BOTTLE!


Baking is just what I need to forget about all of the resale nonsense.  I can feel all of the stress melting away.  A little of this, some more of that (Wine, of course.  Oooh and ice cream!) and BOOM!  Done.  Both pretty and incredibly tasty.  Success!  Stress?  What stress?  Pie.  Yummm!




1 comment: