Tuesday, September 2, 2014

TRADESY, I hope you Google this!

TRADESY is another resale marketplace in the likes of Threadflip, Shop-Hers and Vaunte.  Why did I just mention Vaunte?  We all know what a horrible company THAT IS.

Over the past couple of weeks I have sold not one, but FOUR handbags on Tradesy.  Chloe, Marc and dos Balenciagas all found new homes and I found decent profits with a 9% commission payout.  Stupendous!

Well... Not really.

Upon attempting to withdraw my earnings, I was informed that Tradesy would be taking an additional 2.9% as a "safe transfer fee".  BULL S-H-I-T.  One phone call later to the service department and I just saved myself an additional $56.00.  I don't pay fees.  EVER.

 Tradesy: we don't disclose hidden fees.  That's HAUTE!

Moving on...  

We all know that when everything is going fabulously, someone's bound to rain on the parade.

Time to bust out the umbrellas kids because here comes the storm!

On Friday I received an email from "Renee G." at TRADESY.  She informed me that my black Balenciaga Hobo willing be returned to me via UPS on the suspicion that the handbag is... wait for it... FAKE. 

"In addition, after our review, your bag was found to possibly be a replica item."



Errrrrrrr......

Wait, what? 

You talkin' to me?  I'm about to go "De Niro" on "Renee G."

Hell no, Renee G!  I'm offended.  REALLY offended.  I now know what it feels like to have someone call your baby ugly.  Why don't you just point out that I'm fat too while you're at it.  Ass-hat.

You talkin' to me, Tradesy?

For the record, the b-bag is NOT FAKE.  Of course it isn't.  Was there any question?  In fact, it was purchased from the CEO of Shop-Hers.  Shop-Hers is a far superior site to Tradesy.  All of the handbags on their site are from only the best luxury designers and brought in house for authentication prior to shipment.  No.  Fakes.  Ever.  And you're damn right I mentioned that in my reply to "Renee G."  Bitch.

I have since pulled all of my AUTHENTIC handbags from Tradesy and will now have to search for other resale options.

I will only buy my bags from Manhattan, TRADESY!


So, why is Tradesy questioning the authenticity of my Balenciaga?  Who the heck knows!  I'm curious to see if the buyer (with no previous purchase history on the site) changed out the bags and shipped back a fake.  It could happen.  All I'm saying is that if my bag returns to me and it's a Berenciager... Im-a-gettin-a-lawyer.  Then I'll own Tradesy.  And you can all shop for free.  You're welcome.

Is Elle Woods available to represent my case?


 


No comments:

Post a Comment