Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The unveiling of my CHANEL tote

HAPPY NEW YEAR LOYAL READER!
(You know who you are, Sexy!)

My CHANEL tote came back from the Spa in November and to be completely honest...  


Ummmm....  

OH MY GOD, I LOVE IT!  
IT'S EFFING FANTASTIC!


When I first received the box from the mailman (the repair took about 4 weeks) I wasn't sure what to expect.  "Well..." I thought, "It can't be any worse than how I sent it to them." I rushed to find a scissors, took a deep breath and opened the box as quickly as I could!

Oh my....


AHH!!!!  HOLY CHANEL!

  
LOOK AT THAT LEATHER LINING!  IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL I COULD CRY!!!


How they performed this small miracle,  I'll never know.  They even sent the old, sad lining as a souvenir. I threw it out of course but I somehow feel that someone would have given me at least $1.00 for it on eBay.

The old lining.  Yours for only a buck.

Since then my CHANEL bag... (I love saying that!) My CHANEL bag (there, I said it again!) and I have been to the Drake for tea and the Pump Room for brunch. I feel that this bag definitely isn't for everyday use but more for special occasions.  That and I'm kind of afraid to use it because it's just so damn perfect. 

Thanks LeatherSpa.com for giving me a bag so great that it will never leave its dust bag. That should be your company's slogan.  

CHANEL visits The Drake for afternoon tea







No comments:

Post a Comment