Thursday, February 5, 2015

PAINT IT BLACK (or grey) - AFTER

It has been about one month since I sent the duo on their trip to New York.  Are you ready for the results???  I'm sure the anticipation is just killing you.

Ta-da!  A Black Bag.

"Wait, wasn't the bag supposed to be dyed grey?"  Yes, it was supposed to be dyed to match the color ANTHRACITE.  However, after consulting with the fine people at LEATHER SPA it was decided that black dye would be a far better option for covering all of the flaws.  Believe me, there were A LOT of problems with this bag.

Regardless, the newly dyed black B is awesome!  She is fresh and clean and I feel like I own a completely different bag.  I no longer have to worry about color transfer from my jeans and her new darker hue will compliment every outfit.  Well done Leather Spa! 

B'Wallet looks great too!  She now shows far fewer signs of dirt and is still as soft as the day I bought her in Vegas.



No comments:

Post a Comment