Thursday, February 5, 2015

Paint it BLACK (or grey) - BEFORE

Fans of my blog and all too well aware of the bag that started it all...
The Mangue Yellow Balenciaga Part Time Bag


This bag has been everywhere!  It has been sold via consignment and via eBay and returned to me BOTH TIMES!  I've carried it to London, New York, Milwaukee and every which neighborhood in Chicago.  It has been thrown on the floor, chewed on by cats, sat on, beat up and I STILL LOVE IT!
B, You are disgusting but I still love you.
























Last year I purchased my yellow B bag BRAND NEW as a Christmas present to myself.  I paid FULL PRICE for it from an actual store - Can you imagine???  What the hell was I thinking?  

Fast forward to 2015...

Wow this purse does not look so hot!  What happened?  LIFE.  That's what.  And part of me thinks "B and I have had awesome times.  Who cares if she looks a bit grungy? She is pure ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!" 

The other part of me says...

SHE NEEDS A MAKEOVER!  
NOW!





 If "EW" was a color, this would be it.  EW.

B is going on an all expenses paid vacation to the spa. CHANEL had a great time there and she looks about 40 years younger. I have decided that it would be better for her if she becomes a completely different color.  Seeing as how CHANEL is a similar shade of yellow, I feel that B is being overshadowed.  A fresh new color for the new year will definitely bring her more attention.  Her new color will be ANTHRACITE.  Doesn't that sound fabu?  Anthracite is Balenciaga's shade that is more black than grey but not black.  Very dark grey.  I've chosen that color for B because it will show far less dirt and wear.  We are both very happy about this decision. 

New York City is a long trip to take by yourself so I'm sending B'Wallet along with B.  B'Wallet just needs a cleaning but she will make for a excellent flying companion.  Give her a few drinks and she tells the best stories!  Away we go!


B'Wallet BEFORE her cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment