Thursday, August 28, 2014

It's Magic!







Here is the inside of the purse I picked up yesterday.  I purchased it from a consignment store in Lincoln Park that sells everything via online auction.  The bag is designer.  It is vintage.  It is amaaazing.  Without telling you who made it or what it cost... I will now show you everything that this bag can hold.  

Prepare to be amazed!   

 One big checkbook sized wallet a la maison Balenciaga.
 Another smaller - work credit cards only - marc by marc jacobs wallet.
 Giant sunglasses in their case.  No scratched lenses here!
 Huge Dior makeup bag courtesy of J.  Thanks J.
 
Car keys with 2 obnoxiously big key fobs.
 Motel style key ring for house keys.
 Lanyard with key-less entry for those days when I have to go to the office.
 And Willie Nelson.  
His friends could fit in there too (if you know what I mean)

The answer...



Tivoli GM Bag 
by
Louis Vuitton

I never would have considered this bag before (because it's NOT leather) but I thought I'd give it a chance.  It is very lightweight because the main structure is coated canvas.  The leather detailing has naturally developed a nice patina, giving it lots of character.  The wide mouth opening allows me to find all of my stuff easily.  And... I got it for a steal!  What could be better?  

Come along Willie, let's go shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment