Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Oh Bloody Hell

Do you remember when I said this???  "Don't buy a designer bag on eBay... ever!"  Yeah, that should go for selling too.  What a bunch of moron buyers!  Here's what I'm dealing with today...

SOLD!
Alexander McQueen
Small De Manta Clutch in Bronze Leather.
Gorgeous and BRAND NEW!
Retail: $895.00 US

I'd recently sold the very same clutch in SILVER to a buyer on a designer consignment website.  Feeling optimistic, I purchased another NEW McQueen clutch in BRONZE to sell for some more profit.  Side note, it was a hell of a sale... I should have bought all of them!  Oh well.

I didn't want the consignment website to raise an eyebrow as to why I was hoarding De Manta clutches, so I threw it on eBay.  And it sold - to a Brit no less.

Great.

I feel just great.  Flipper extraordinaire. I'm so smart!  Best business-woman ever.



NOPE. 

Not even minutes later, I received a message from yip, yip, cherrio cheapskate about how "I'll pay when I can.  Right oh."

Seriously?

Seriously.



eBay allows "buyers" to BUY IT NOW yet not pay for it now.  What the F is that about!??!  I've even taken the time out of my day to sit on hold with the eBay phone reps to question why it is that they allow such a thing.  Because, they do.  It's total BS!

It has now been ONE WEEK since that bag "sold" and still no payment from the buyer.  I believe according to eBay's stupid rules that if her royal majesty doesn't pay by tonight - the sale will be canceled and I'll receive a listing credit.  SUPER.  Thanks for your generosity, eBay.  Granted, the bag is still sitting in it's original packaging on the top shelf on my closet but I WANT A PAYMENT!  How am I supposed to buy more designer bags to sell?  And the Labor Day sales are starting too, dammit!  Oh Bloody Hell.





No comments:

Post a Comment