Friday, August 22, 2014

SOLD! Auf Wiedersehen...

Who said flipping handbags is easy? Not me!  It is quite tough actually... I'm so sleepy and surprised that Visa hasn't called yet on suspicion of credit card fraud! 
However, I have had some lovely arm candy in my possession in the past few weeks and it has been brought to my attention that I should chronicle these beauties. Profit or no profit - I will carry the purses! Each and every one!  Here are a few of this week's fabulous pieces of leather artistry....




SOLD!
VIVIENNE WESTWOOD
Derby Yasmin Tartan Satchel
Retail: $830 new
Cost: $125 pre owned
Sold: $150 and carried for one week
Cost to carry: $0.00 (-$25.00 actually)

Quick flip. Being that it isn't leather - but coated canvas, I'm not too crazy about it.  The style is cute but the lack of leather and the petite size were not for moi.  Cheerio Vinienne!

Next...


SOLD!
NEIMAN MARCUS
Blaire Wallet in Green
Retail: $195
Cost: $25 new
Sold: $40 new
NEVER USED.

Isn't this a fancy wallet? I feel like I've seen it before.  You know where I'm going with this.  I had no intention of ever using this Balenciaga knockoff yet purchased it anyway.  Maybe it was the striking color or my obsession with the brand.  I scored a pretty fantastic coupon from Last Call and was able to get this for a steal, $25.00!  I didn't make much on the flip but some woman is very happy with her purchase, I'm sure.

Last but not least...


STILL AVAILABLE....
CHLOE
Paraty in Black
Size: Medium  
Retail: $1,950.00 new
Purchase Price: Dirt Cheap
Pre owned but in super duper excellent condition. 

Chloe is another brand that I have a love/hate relationship with. The designs are striking, yet the execution leaves me wanting more. I feel that for the price of her bags, Chloe girl needs to step up her game!  Leather quality is a huge issue! Don't get me started on how much I despise pebbled leather.  Heh!!!  The Paraty bag continues to be popular, so I feel optimistic about the soon to be selling price. And it is a gorgeous everyday bag.  Okay, okay, I will tone down the hate.  For now it's superb work bag.  SUP-ERB.


And in tomorrow's mail - My first CHANEL bag!  It's better than Christmas Eve.  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment