Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The letter "C"

C.

Words that start with the letter "C"

Hmmm...

Let's see C.

CHLOE
  • CRAP!  The leather of a Chloe handbag is crap! Scroll down to see C my next "C" for more on "crap".  I am officially DONE purchasing CHLOE bags.  DONE!  I addressed the leather quality in my last post and have since then SOLD the Black Chloe Paraty Bag.  THANK GOD!  I bid you adieu, Chloe.  We had a so-so run you & I - but it's over.  Don't cry.  You'll ruin your sub-par leather.
Baby Spice may love you, but I don't.

CRAP
  • Sometimes it is necessary to buy a knock-off piece of jewelry.  Here's an excellent example: When the one necklace you really, really have your heart set on is $16,000.00 - it's time to look into other options.  No, stripping is NOT an option.  ETSY is always an option.  I bought a "replica" of the gorgeous "Vintage Alhambra Long" necklace by Van Cleef & Arpels from a seller on Etsy that even let me USE A COUPON!  Bless her heart!  Sadly, my necklace had a run in with the dog yesterday and the result was well... ruff. 
Van Cleef & Arpels' necklace: A timelessly elegant piece to be passed down to generations

My Etsy version: Cat toy.

CHANEL
  • Guess what finally arrived in the mail?  Mademoiselle, Chanel.  I'll pause for applause....  Enough, enoughNow, THIS is what I'm talking about when it comes to leather!  Soft, buttery, delicious lambskin leather.  YES!  Thank you CHANEL.  Okay, party's over.  There is a downside.  Actually, a few.  Boo!  The purse is small.  The silver chain shoulder strap isn't as heavy as the gold.  The box quilting leaves me wishing it was diamond quilted.  The interior is fabric lined.  I'll stop there.  "Hey Blogger Bitch!  What is your problem???  It's CHANEL..."  Yes.  And if it was free CHANEL I'd stop complaining.  Standards people, STANDARDS!  For now, it's up for sale - priced to attract a buyer less crazy than myself.  I do believe that I have the option to return it as well but I am not desperate yet.
 Someone read me a bedtime story because I'm zzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment